What is the KY FAME Summit?
The second annual KY FAME Summit will be on Monday, May 15 at Gateway Community and Technical College in Florence, KY. This year’s Summit will focus on learning best practices and discussing challenges with FAME partners from around the Commonwealth. The 2017 Summit will proceed the National AMT Conference, also in Florence.
A detailed agenda for the Summit can be found HERE. Topics will include:
• Student recruitment strategies
• Partnerships between education, economic development and private sector
• Company recruitment
• Maintaining curriculum standards
• The student experience
• And more…
Who should attend?
• KY FAME member companies
• KY FAME education, economic development, and public sector partners
• AMT students (chapters should forward registration information to interested students)
We look forward to seeing you in Florence on Monday, May 15.
The Hilton at Cincinnati Airport in Florence, Kentucky is the 2017 host hotel. All available rooms at the Hilton have now been booked, however.
Additional rooms for the conference can be reserved at the Hampton Inn at 7393 Turfway Rd, Florence, KY 41042, the overflow accommodation. You’ll like it because it is just walk across the parking lot to the Hilton. Conference attendees can reserve rooms by clicking HERE.
If you wish to arrive sooner and/or stay beyond the end of the conference, please contact Amy Oberjohn of The Hilton at 859-371-4400.